While thinking about starting a business in any economic zones of the world, most of the people give priority to Dubai free zone. As Dubai is emerging as a business hub and as a global city, doing a business here will help in gaining appreciation and commercial achievements. Dubai has become a major business centre regionally as well as internationally. Though Dubai city was grown on oil industry, the city at present is able to accommodate top international business groups by providing them world class facilities and freedom of export and import activities.
Dubai government has started showering benefits over local as well as foreign business conglomerates as part of encouraging business development in the city. Business people who wish to hold 100% stake in the company can opt for Free Trade zones. These are independent economic zones with liberal company laws and tax rules. A Free Zone Company can apply for tax exemptions as well as reduction in Import and export duties. Moreover, free zone companies should not have to search for Sponsors or Agents to incorporate a company.
Key benefits of setting up a company in Dubai free zone includes:
- 100% stake in the company
- 100% repatriation profits
- 0% corporate and personal tax
- Low Renewal Charges
- Multiple licensed business activities
- Easy recruitment procedures
Our company incorporation services in Dubai Free Zone are as follows:-
- Legal consultation on free zone company setup
- Verification of visa and work permit requirements in compliance with Emirates law
- Identification of the corporate structure that suits current and future business plan
- Drafting documents, collecting files and managing submissions as per requirement
- Company Registration Amendments
- Partnership options for offshore companies, professional companies or branch offices
- Getting approvals from Free Zones authorities, Ministries and department of planning
- PR activities
- Accounts maintenance and auditing
- Setting up of bank account
Starting a business in Dubai has become very easy these days. There are industry specific free zones throughout the city meant for doing each type of business activity. This includes Dubai Multi Commodities Centre, Dubai International Financial Centre, Dubai Internet City, Dubai Knowledge Village, Dubai Media City, Dubai Airport Free Zone, Dubai Car and Automotive City Free Zone, Dubai Flower Centre Free Zone, Dubai Gold and Diamond Park, Dubai Health Care City, Dubai Gold and Commodities Exchange, Dubai Technology and Media Free Zone, Jebel Ali Free Zone and Dubai Silicon Oasis.
To begin a company is any of the free zones you should register with the UAE commerce and trade centre. Registration procedure involves submitting various business documents. Many times people faced difficulties during the registration time. We are able to offer all kinds of assistance in the registration process as well as post registration process. Our immense experience in the field allows us in providing all kinds of assistances in due course.