Do you want to make your company’s position to an extent? Companies usually want to globalize their services or products will have their thought to extend their business activities.
UAE requirements to setup branch office
Do you want to make your company’s position to an extent? Companies usually want to globalize their services or products will have their thought to extend their business activities. It is the mechanism being followed by the top multinational companies anywhere in the world to start their sub offices in many locations including foreign countries as branch office setup. Such an implementation of branch offices will lead to their business growth. At the end of the discussion here you will learn about the basic process or the requirements for the branch office of foreign company formation in UAE.
Company formation in UAE- Dubai
Certainly the company formation in UAE is mostly encouraged at the free zones by our point of opinion. So we have our clients who used to inquire on particular towards Dubaifreezone location also other free zones of UAE. Simply the location of the business matters for the effective market to cover up all the strategies. Dubai as you know is very much famous for its geographical location that imparts the flow of Asian and European people towards the business. Business environment in Dubai became the most attractive feature for the foreign investors lead to make the city as Business hub.
To start a company in UAE with the business service consultant support like us is easy and safe to implement. The people from outer countries may not be familiar with the rules as well as the marketing status to improvise the product or service of their company. Such new investors and also the branch office setting up clients can enjoy the benefits of Free zones of UAE. Arabic people have fixed some specific regulations for such branch office setup according to their government law. Foreign people can only need to get support from the branch office setup consultant in UAE for their process initiation.
Now, we will start going through the basics to setup branch office of foreign company in Dubai free zone
Dubai free zone is the special economic zones which acts as the profit hub for the business people from various countries. Many people from worldwide have their target business towards this free zones by analyzing the merits of the location for present as well as future. A central authority is available to control for the management of all business service activities regarding the legal aspect for the business in the free zone. Free zones do not focus on any particular business, it is comprised of many number of businesses with their specific zones in cities like Sharjah, Abu Dhabi, Ajman etc. For IT companies, Airport and so on have their named free zones in all those cities in UAE. Here we can study the specialties of Dubai free zones with the foreign branch office setup.
Documents required for the branch office setup in UAE- Dubai free zones
Initial Approval required documents
- Registration and licensing of application
- Trade name reservation proof in the legal form of registration
- Address of the foreign company headquarters
- Nature of activity exercised in the UAE
- Name of the national agent
- Names of partners and their nationality, also addresses in appropriate forms
- Memorandum and Articles of Association of parent company have to be translated into Arabic and attested and notarized by the U.A.E Embassy.
- Copy of Board of resolution of Parent company for expressing their intent to establish new branch office in the UAE
- Copy of the parent company’s Incorporation certificate also have to translate into Arabic and attested and notarized by the U.A.E Embassy
- Lease agreement of physical address and feasibility study
Final Approval required documents
- Initial approval letter is required
- All documents that are submitted in the initial stage
- Copy of office space leasing agreement, including the plot number
- The original of the contract signed with the national agent duly signed by the public notary