ISO certification is an approval given by ISO certification bodies after matching its services and products with the internationally recognised ISO management systems. ISO management tools will be used in checking the performance and quality of a company’s working procedure and its end products. In all major industries it is mandatory to have an ISO certification for companies to ensure its credibility.
- Business Setup Dubai
- Limited Liability Company
- Branch Of A Foreign Company
- Offshore Company Formation
- Trademark Registration
- ISO Certification
- ISO 9001 Certification
- ISO 14001 Certification
- ISO 18001 Certification
- ISO Certification Training
- Free Zone Dubai
- Free Zone Sharjah
- Free Zone RAK
- Free Zone Jebel Ali
- Free Zone Ajman
- Free Zone Fujairah
- Dubai Internet City
- Dubai Multi Commodities Center
ISO Lead Auditor Training in Dubai, UAE
Dubaifreezone delivers a wide range of ISO training programs to companies and individuals across the UAE. Our highly experienced trainers are professional ISO Lead auditors. In our ISO programs we provide training on the implementation, certification and continual auditing of ISO. By attending training sessions you can enhance your internal capacity in relation to ISO standards, and various regulatory requirements.
In the primary training session our consultants will provide guidance on business policies, procedures and ISO standards that are required to obtain an ISO Certification.
ISO training sessions
- ISO awareness training
- ISO implementation training
- ISO documentation training
- ISO executive overview training
- Internal Auditor Training
- Lead auditor Training
- Design of complaint handling and customer feedback system
Topics covered in the training sessions:-
- About Quality Management Manuals and Principles
- Sharing the purpose and benefits of an ISO System
- About ISO 9001:2015 requirements and terminology
- About Principles of Audit Process and Reporting of audit findings
- Role and Responsibilities of Internal Auditors
- Discuss various Audit Methodology, Statutory & Regulatory Requirements
- To practice Audit Checklist Preparation, documentation and audit planning
- Reporting Non-conformities Audit Findings and Closure of Non-conformities
Our training team will support your organization and give advises while revising your business operations. Comparison of business operations of an organization with that of the standard business operation will be carried out to find the gap. Next step is to fill the gap in each process. Implementation of the ISO standards and carrying out internal and external auditing ensures that you are not only obtaining an ISO Certification, but also maintaining a relevant standard. We also help you to enhance quality and operational efficiency. Our intensive training sessions will be in a fully interactive mode and will focus on the specific needs of the organization. Any ISO training session designed in view of the requirements of an organization helps in improving the overall working quality of it.
Who can participate?
- Students, Professionals who intend to conduct internal Audit
- Management Representatives, Consultants and potential Auditors
- Administration Level/Managerial level or Supervisory level and employees
We provide training irrespective of your organizations’ current status. It can be in the starting phase of ISO certification, in the mid way or in the final phase. No matter in which phase your company is now, we provide training services to both established organizations and budding organizations. Our services will surely help in giving a great boost to the efficiency of the management system.
ISO certification FAQs
- ISO 9001 Quality management systems
- ISO 50001 Energy management
- ISO 27001 Information security management
- ISO 22000 Food safety management
Quality management system certifications will be revised as per requirement. The ISO 9001:2015 certification procedures will be conducted when an organization:
- Intends to demonstrate its ability to consistently provide products and services that meet customers’ expectation level
- Aims to improve customer satisfaction level through the effective application of the system in the manufacturing area and the dispatch area, while applying all statutory and regulatory requirements
Businesses have to face a lot of challenges in the present days. International Standards are strategic tools and guidelines to help companies tackle many of the most demanding challenges of modern business. Certifications ensure that a business is operating efficiently by increasing its productivity, while accessing new markets.
Some of the benefits include:-
- Reduction in cost - International Standards guidelines helps to optimise the operation cost and thereby improving the bottom line
- Enhanced customer satisfaction – It helps to improve quality of operations, improved customer satisfaction and higher sales
- Entry to new markets – It helps in preventing trade barriers and providing potential opportunities in global markets
- Increased market share – It helps to increase productivity and competitive advantage
- Environmental benefits - International Standards help reduce negative impacts on the environment
ISO has a range of standards that covers almost all aspects of daily life. When products or services meets the international standards, the consumers will feel confidence on the quality, reliability and safety on the products they are using in the everyday life.
Different countries use different national or regional standards for trade. This creates technical barriers of trade, other than increasing the production cost. International standards allows in unifying the standards of trade and thereby removing the technical trading barriers. As governments of most of the countries have accepted the ISO standards, the requirements of imports and exports become almost same all over the world. This helped in facilitating the movement of goods and finished products from country to the other country.
When you choose a certification body, you should check
- -If the certification body is using a relevant CASCO standard
- -If it is accredited or not.
How to label a product or system as certified to an ISO standard?
You should never label it as “ISO certified” or “ISO certification”. An example of proper way of ISO labelling is like “ISO 9001:2008 certification” or “ISO 9001:2008 certified”.
ISO certification cost depends on the size of a company and the level in which it is presently running with regard to its processes and procedures. Checking with each certification body allows in getting more clarity on cost.
Normally it will take 6 weeks to 8 weeks to complete the procedure. But delays can be there depending on the type of certification procedure.
There are more than 20, 500 different management standards. So finding the right ones for you will be a time taking procedure. Consulting with certification bodies allows in checking the standards that are required for a particular business. You can start with ISO 9001 quality management certification program. This core standard is essential as it focuses on customer service and ensures that your customer receives the service they want on time.
- ISO 26000 - Social responsibility
- ISO 31000 - Risk management
- ISO 4217 - Currency codes
- ISO 8601 - Time and date format
- ISO 639 - Language codes
- ISO 3166 - Country codes
- ISO 37001 - Anti-bribery management systems