ISO certification is an approval given by ISO certification bodies after matching its services and products with the internationally recognised ISO management systems. ISO management tools will be used in checking the performance and quality of a company’s working procedure and its end products. In all major industries it is mandatory to have an ISO certification for companies to ensure its credibility.
- Business Setup Dubai
- Limited Liability Company
- Branch Of A Foreign Company
- Offshore Company Formation
- Trademark Registration
- ISO Certification
- ISO 9001 Certification
- ISO 14001 Certification
- ISO 18001 Certification
- ISO Certification Training
- Free Zone Dubai
- Free Zone Sharjah
- Free Zone RAK
- Free Zone Jebel Ali
- Free Zone Ajman
- Free Zone Fujairah
- Dubai Internet City
- Dubai Multi Commodities Center
ISO 14001 Environmental Management Certification in Dubai, UAE
ISO 14001 is an Environmental Management Standard which ensures that your business is running on ethical environmental practices. It helps organizations to cut environmental impact, reduce pollution, and improve organisation’s environmental performance. It assists an organization to ensure that an environmentally conscious management system is being implemented.
An ISO 14001 controls those aspects of your business which makes a significant impact on the environment. By procuring ISO 14001 Certification you can prove that you are aware of environmental obligations and have taken precautionary methods to reduce environmental impact. This is the environmental management system standard that assists an organization to effectively manage its environmental effects through commitments to prevention of pollution and continual improvement.
Services provided by us:-
- Identifying whether environmental laws and regulations are applied during business activities
- Conducting a gap analysis to identify key aspects and their impacts on environment
- Implementing policies and objectives
- Assisting in documentations
- Training employees
- Assistance in starting programs like internal audit and management reviews
- Assistance in applying for ISO 14001:2015 certification
Benefit of ISO 14001
- Improve your company image and enhance your green credentials within the local community
- Minimize the impact of your business activities on the environment
- Proof that you are maintaining environment friendly activity that follows its corporate social responsibility
- Create environmental conscious and awareness to employees
- Fulfil all environmental laws and regulations
ISO certification FAQs
- ISO 9001 Quality management systems
- ISO 50001 Energy management
- ISO 27001 Information security management
- ISO 22000 Food safety management
Quality management system certifications will be revised as per requirement. The ISO 9001:2015 certification procedures will be conducted when an organization:
- Intends to demonstrate its ability to consistently provide products and services that meet customers’ expectation level
- Aims to improve customer satisfaction level through the effective application of the system in the manufacturing area and the dispatch area, while applying all statutory and regulatory requirements
Businesses have to face a lot of challenges in the present days. International Standards are strategic tools and guidelines to help companies tackle many of the most demanding challenges of modern business. Certifications ensure that a business is operating efficiently by increasing its productivity, while accessing new markets.
Some of the benefits include:-
- Reduction in cost - International Standards guidelines helps to optimise the operation cost and thereby improving the bottom line
- Enhanced customer satisfaction – It helps to improve quality of operations, improved customer satisfaction and higher sales
- Entry to new markets – It helps in preventing trade barriers and providing potential opportunities in global markets
- Increased market share – It helps to increase productivity and competitive advantage
- Environmental benefits - International Standards help reduce negative impacts on the environment
ISO has a range of standards that covers almost all aspects of daily life. When products or services meets the international standards, the consumers will feel confidence on the quality, reliability and safety on the products they are using in the everyday life.
Different countries use different national or regional standards for trade. This creates technical barriers of trade, other than increasing the production cost. International standards allows in unifying the standards of trade and thereby removing the technical trading barriers. As governments of most of the countries have accepted the ISO standards, the requirements of imports and exports become almost same all over the world. This helped in facilitating the movement of goods and finished products from country to the other country.
When you choose a certification body, you should check
- -If the certification body is using a relevant CASCO standard
- -If it is accredited or not.
How to label a product or system as certified to an ISO standard?
You should never label it as “ISO certified” or “ISO certification”. An example of proper way of ISO labelling is like “ISO 9001:2008 certification” or “ISO 9001:2008 certified”.
ISO certification cost depends on the size of a company and the level in which it is presently running with regard to its processes and procedures. Checking with each certification body allows in getting more clarity on cost.
Normally it will take 6 weeks to 8 weeks to complete the procedure. But delays can be there depending on the type of certification procedure.
There are more than 20, 500 different management standards. So finding the right ones for you will be a time taking procedure. Consulting with certification bodies allows in checking the standards that are required for a particular business. You can start with ISO 9001 quality management certification program. This core standard is essential as it focuses on customer service and ensures that your customer receives the service they want on time.
- ISO 26000 - Social responsibility
- ISO 31000 - Risk management
- ISO 4217 - Currency codes
- ISO 8601 - Time and date format
- ISO 639 - Language codes
- ISO 3166 - Country codes
- ISO 37001 - Anti-bribery management systems